In the 1950s, Professor Buteyko found that many of us over-breathe without knowing it, so he developed a technique to reverse the habits and symptoms caused by over-breathing. This technique has helped many thousands of people worldwide from children to the elderly, to free themselves from breathing and related problems.
One of Australia’s foremost asthma authorities, Professor Charles Mitchell of the University of Queensland, was reported to say after the initial controlled trials, “they feel much better and use much less bronchodilators – this is terrific”.
In just five sessions you could learn to change your breathing habits too, and within three months practise you could expect to be….
• breathing more easily and gently
• sleeping quietly and waking refreshed
• feeling increased vitality and well-being
• experiencing fewer unpleasant symptoms of migraines, asthma, hay fever and allergies
• SAFELY needing less medication – subject to your doctor’s approval
• seeing an improvement in your fitness and exercise performance
• enjoying eating with better digestion and appetite
Due to COVID-19, Declan is teaching all Buteyko clients via Zoom. The Zoom platform is free for you to use.
“As a medical doctor and Naturopath, I am impressed and surprised at the effectiveness of this natural approach.”
“I have experienced the Buteyko breathing technique both personally and professionally and found it to be a very effective treatment for asthma and I’m certain you will be impressed. Give the treatment a trial”.